Do you want a screening of In the High Country in your city? Or town? Or school? Did you know that you can make that happen yourself? Here’s the steps:
1) Find a venue. Look for theaters, running stores, lecture halls or high school auditoriums, friends with large basements.
2) If the venue costs much, consider asking around for sponsors.
3) Contact The Wolpertinger to get a contract.
4) Complete and return the contract agreement.
5) Pick a date and invite your friends. We will post your screening info on this site.
A screening can be a great way for you or your organization to raise money, or you can just keep it simple.